As some of you may know, I happen to be a Sweat Pink Ambassador through Fit Approach. I love being apart of such an awesome community.
Fit Approach often times offers us Ambassadors some opportunities, and a few weeks ago I was checking my email when one from them dropped into my inbox. And was about food. Check, yes please!
I love oatmeal, but I’m never totally satisfied with the prepackaged little oatmeal pouches that come in a box from the grocery store cereal aisle.
Enter- myoatmeal.com! Custom blended healthy oatmeal made by hand, every time, just for me!
A little information on myoatmeal.com-
- Every pack of oatmeal is custom made, by hand, every single time
- There’s FIVE different kinds of oats to pick from! Including quick roll, steel cut, 5 grain, and gluten free
- Organic everything
- The flavors, oh the flavors! Sooooo many to pick from
- Fruits, nuts, seed, cane sugar; you name it, they’ll add it
- You can set it up to be delivered on a regular schedule! How cool is that??
- They also offer PB Lean, a dehydrated peanut butter that is super healthy and comes in tons of crazy flavors or you can make you own PB Lean flavor
- Oatmeal of the month club- you get a custom bag every month and for every subscription they get they donate 11+ servings of oatmeal to hungry children in US
- Awesome preblended seasonal oatmeals or the option to create your own seasonal blend
- Mystery blend! They take the left overs from custom blends, mix them together and pack them up for a mysteriously delicious and healthy treat
|This required an oversized bowl for sure|
|The bags are filled to the brim! Even after taking a full cups worth out I could barely close the bag it was so full|
|I used a bit less water than it called for- I used 1 part oatmeal to 1.5 parts water. Four minutes in the microwave and it came out perfect!|
|Ain’t no selfie like an oatmeal selfie!|
The customer service is good too. A bit slow, but considering the company CEO and Founder is the one mixing your oatmeal, he’s not exactly attached to his phone or email. I called to have my mystery bag thrown in after I had already placed my order. It took them about two days to get back to me, but that’s honestly the least of my worries.