Hola everybody! The husband and I had a swimmingly, wonderful, fantabulous time in California. I’m super pumped to fill you all in once we get back and I get over having to drag myself into work only mere hours after returning home and struggling through jet lag. You know, that fun.
Today, while I’m suffering through my first day back at work, I’ve got an awesome recipe for everyone with a sweet tooth, brough to you by the fabulous Upala, the voice over at Pretty In Pink Fitness. I promise to post a picture of myself shoveling this deliciousness into my mouth hole this weekend, because it has my drooling!
- 1 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 -1/3 Honey (depending on your desired sweetness)
- Handful of blueberries
- 1/4 cup of shredded coconut
- Mix first 3 ingredients on stovetop over medium heat
- Stir until everything is mixed together (It’s ok if consistency is a little runny)
- Place in a dish and put it in the freezer for a few hours or until mixture becomes hard
- After chocolate mixture becomes hard, break into little pieces
- Now you are ready to begin putting everything together
- Get a martini glass or any type of dish you like and start layering
- First place a few pieces of chocolate in the dish, then add some blueberries, then a few sprinkles of shredded coconut
- Keep repeating this layering process until dish is full
- Ready to serve! Enjoy!!
Simple, straight forward, and it doesn’t even require many ingredients of effort. So awesome!
Upala is a Texas girl who loves to exercise and eat healthy on a daily basis. She is an online fitness and nutrition coach who loves to lift weights and create healthy recipes for her family. She loves helping people realize and reach their greatest potential in their fitness journey. You can also find her spending time with her sweet and energetic 8 month old daughter and husband of eight years. She is also currently studying for her personal training certification.
To learn more about Upala you can find her at: