Today is Friday. And do you know what that means?
It’s my birthday!
Yes, my birthday. I am a young 27 years old this year. Significantly closer to 30 than 20 and officially in my late 20’s. So, in honor of my birthday, here are 27 things I hope to accomplish this year before my next birthday.
1. Learn a new recipe
2. Dance and not care who sees
3. Dance with my husband
4. Take a nap curled up with Griswold
5. Try a new food
6. Make an impact on at least one of my students
7. Ride and run outside in the sunshine
8. Run outside in the snow
9. Swim in the lake with Gridwold
10. Enjoy a glass of local Finger Lakes wine while looking over beautiful Seneca Lake
11. Go on a trip somewhere with my amazing husband
12. Take a nap outside in my hammock
13. Run a race
14. Volunteer at a race
15. Redecorate a room in my house
16. Pay off my credit card
17. Plant a peach tree in my yard
18. Make a new friend
19. Cheer on my athletes as they cross the finish line of their dreams
20. Inspire someone to give triathlon a try
21. Laugh until I tear up
22. Get all glammed up for a night out and feel beautiful
23. Gallivant around Chicago with the Junebugs
24. Hike a new trail or park
25. Watch the sun set
26. Lay out looking at the stars
27. Love life
I fully suspect and know today is going to be a great day. And I’m looking forward to checking things off my list as my 27th years can only bring me happiness at this point. Happy Friday everyone.